You can be the most singularly intelligent executive in your field, but unless you are an independent consultant, you will always be limited or unlimited based on the quality of the human team you are able to build and surround yourself with. Because of this truism, we have chosen this area to provide you with information that will help you develop the most effective paradigm for the undertaking of this great task.
The following section is the most important part of this web site. At the same time, it tells you the very least about The Rottman Group, directly that is. These resources have been authored and assembled primarily to educate, not to "sell". They focus on a core belief of ours:
If people understand their human system better and how strategic recruitment is a foundational part of its success, they will make more intelligent decisions in their approach to recruitment and thus be more successful.
(It is secondary that we believe if you invest your time in exploring recruitment resources and options and truly listen, that The Rottman Group will be a natural selection.)
2. The Everyone Is Above Average Phenomenon
3. You Gotta Go With The Flow of the People Flow Continuum
4. The Wise Man Built His House On the Rock. How is the Foundation of Your Human System?
5. A Muumuu May Be One Size Fits All, But Effective Recruitment Isn't-Part 1
6. A Muumuu May Be One Size Fits All, But Effective Recruitment Isn't-Part 2
7. A Muumuu May Be One Size Fits All, But Effective Recruitment Isn't-Part 3
8. Don't Put A Good Message In a Bottle: Prelude to "Medium Madness"
9. Shifting Through Sifting Sands
10. It Isn't March Yet, But It Is Time For Medium Madness
11. Making Medium Madness Happy
13. No Moe Messing Around, It's Time to Get Direct
14. Riding the Recruitment Pony Express
15. Reach Out, Reach Out, and Touch Someone
16. Professional Recruitment and Other Oxymorons
17. Pulling the Curtain on the Wizard of Oz-A Behind the Curtain View of the Executive Search Industry-Part 1
18. Are You Sitting on a Two Legged Stool?
19. Do You Know Herm? Herman Nature. I Didn't Think So.
20. Are You Really Shooting for an "A" or is Passing With a B or C Good Enough? Or The Most Important Thing They Didn't Teach You When You Got Your MBA.
21. Want To Be a Hero? Achieving and Managing 'Quality of Hire'
22. Abra-Caddabra...Employee Engagement...Ta Dah!